Shruti Sharma, the topper of the UPSC toppers 2021, is from the town of Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh. However, she did her education in New Delhi. Shruti graduated from St. Stephens College of Delhi University. She then joined the Delhi School of Economics for her post-graduation.
1. Shruti Sharma, the top ranker of the UPSC topper's list, is from the town Bijnor, Uttar Pardesh. But she did her schooling in New Delhi. Shriyut graduated from St. Stephen's College of Delhi University. Then she joined Delhi School of Economics for post graduation.
2. Shruti was born on May 2, 1995. Her father name is Rajendra Sharma and mother's name is Reena Sharma. Shruti has two siblings - elder sister named Ritu and younger brother named Abhishek. Shruti is married to Prateek Sharma. They have a daughter named Aaradhya.
3. Shruti started her career as a teacher at the age of 18. She taught English language to students of class 9th and 10th. After that she worked as a teacher in a school in Delhi. In 2017, Shruti appeared for the IAS exam and got selected in the merit list.
4. Shruti is a vegetarian and loves watching movies. She likes listening music and dancing. She enjoys travelling and shopping. Shruti loves reading books and listening to music. She is fond of cooking. Shruti loves to spend time with family members. She loves spending quality time with her husband and daughter.
5. Shruti is interested in sports like cricket, volleyball, badminton, tennis, swimming, etc. She plays these games regularly. She loves playing football and basketball. She is fond of watching films. She loves listening to music. She loves spending time with friends.
6. Shruti believes in hard work and dedication. She says that if you want to achieve something in life, you should put your best efforts. She wants to become a police officer after completing her studies.