Post Graduation Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy
Post Graduation Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy mark a departure from the traditional individualistic remedial understanding of internal health and borrow a systemic frame of viewing connections. The primary ideal is to give overall quality internal good & healthcare to people. Family curatives surfaced contemporaneously in the 1950s in a variety of different countries, and within a variety of different movements, disciplines, remedial and exploration traditions. It involves all members of a nuclear family or stepfamily and, in some cases members of the extended family. A therapist or platoon of therapists conduct multiple sessions to help families deal with important issues that may intrude with the functioning of the family and the home terrain.
To gain a contextual understanding of the nature of relational enterprises and difficulties faced by Indian families, couples and child in moment’s globalizing world. You'll learn about history and origin of family and couple remedy, and about introductory generalities of System’s proposition & some other propositions & approaches to family comforting. Assessment chops will be involved in couple and family remedy. Actors will learn detailed understanding of addressing couple enterprises and special fashion of dealing with the same. Also, party will suitable to examine ethical and legal enterprises that crop during couple and family comforting and ways of addressing the same.
Therapists may be psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers or counselors. The ideal of the programme is to give knowledge about nature of difficulties faced by couples and families, ways of assessing and conceptualizing the same and styles of applying this knowledge to intermediate.
The programme has been designed for professionals, scholars aspiring to work in the field comforting and curatives, all involved in enforcing and maintaining connections with guests, positive station and chops in the applicable area.
Module 1 Nature and Scope of Family Counselling
Module 2 Family Dynamics
Module 3 History of family and their internal health
Module 4 Propositions & Approaches to Family counselling
Module 5 Child & Adolescent Comforting
Module 6 Behavioral & Substance Abuse Comforting
Module 7 Marital Counselling and Family Therapy
Any Graduate/B.tech/B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Botany/ Zoology/ Food Science/ Food Technology/ BE/B.Pharma/ MBBS/ BDS/ BHS/ BUMS/ BAMS or any other discipline. Parchment holders are eligible for our Administrative Parchment, Industry Certificate, and Certificate Programmes.
Minimal time in which a pupil can complete this Post Graduate Diploma programme is one time while a outside of two successive times are allowed to complete the programme.
The enrollment dates for this programme run by the Institute are streamlined timely on the webpage. Effective online literacy tools incorporated into the design of the webpage make the programme lectures, online live classes and study material fluently accessible. This gives a huge window of tone- regulated and tone- paced performance to the actors.
A comprehensive study material for all the modules in hard clones icing the requirements of the followership. The coexisting training material is meetly aligned with the current Assiduity’s prospects.
– Assignments for all the programme modules for nonstop evaluation and guidance.
– Interactive or online live sessions on all crucial areas of the programme giving all inflexibility to the actors.
– Online classes for all the modules will be conducted on the weekends. Also, a mistrustfulness clearing session will also be listed before the examination.
– All the sweats are made by IGMPI faculty members to make the entire programme modules fluently accessible.
– Assessment and evaluation for all the programme modules in order to enhance the situations of capabilities and chops of the actors leading towards the ideal of operation in the job.
– At the end of each programme modules, the coaches shall gain feedback from the actors using especially designed questionnaires.
– All literacy and training delivery enterprise shall be conducted in English.