1. Public Speaking for Business Professionals: This course from the University of Washington will help you understand and overcome your fear of public speaking. The course is designed for business professionals who want to improve their public speaking skills.
2 Introduction to Public Speaking: This course from UC Berkeley Extension will teach you the basics of public speaking including how to structure your speeches how to use your voice effectively and how to deal with nerves.
3 Effective Public Speaking: This course from Stanford Continuing Studies will teach you how to craft and deliver effective speeches. You'll learn how to engage your audience use body language effectively and manage your nerves.
4 The Art of Public Speaking: This course from Harvard University Extension School will teach you the principles of effective public speaking including how to choose a topic how to structure your speech and how to delivery it with confidence.
5 Advanced Public Speaking: This course from Georgetown University will teach you advanced techniques
Are you looking for the best public speaking courses with certification? Here are 9 great options to consider:
1. Udemy's Public Speaking Course: Part of a larger course on effective communication this class will teach you the essentials of public speaking from finding your voice to using body language effectively.
2 Harvard University's Public Speaking Course: Taught by renowned professor John D. Mayer this course covers everything from the basics of preparing and delivering a speech to more advanced topics like using humor and dealing with difficult questions.
3 Toastmasters International: One of the most well-known organizations dedicated to helping people improve their public speaking skills Toastmasters offers a variety of courses and programs that can be tailored to your individual needs.
4 Dale Carnegie Training: Offering both in-person and online courses Dale Carnegie Training is one of the most popular providers of public speaking training. Their courses cover topics like presentation skills influence and persuasion.
Whether you're looking to improve your public speaking skills for work or simply want to feel more confident when addressing a group taking a course is a great way to learn the ropes. Here are 9 of the best public speaking courses available online all of which offer certification upon completion.
1 Public Speaking: Principles of Effective Presentations by UC Berkeley Extension
2. TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking by Chris Anderson
3. How to Deliver a Great TED Talk by Simon Sinek
4. Speak with Power and Purpose by World-Class Speaking
5. Crafting Persuasive Speeches by Duke University
6. The Art of Public Speaking by Stanford University
7. Introduction to Public Speaking by Coursera Project Network
8. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie Training
9. The Power of Communication: Skills to Build Trust Inspire Loyalty And Lead Effectively by Ziglar
Whether you're looking to improve your public speaking skills for work or personal reasons there are a number of excellent online courses that can help you reach your goals. Here are nine of the best public speaking courses available all of which offer certification upon completion.
1 The Complete Public Speaking Course: Become a Confident Speaker
2. How to Speak Confidently in Public: Overcome Your Fear of Public Speaking
3. Effective Public Speaking: The Basics
4. Introduction to Public Speaking
5. Giving Great Presentations
6. Business Presentation Skills
7. TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking
8. Improving Your Communication Skills
9. The Art of Persuasive Speaking