There are many different types of agile and scrum certifications available but not all of them are created equal. Some are more comprehensive and expensive than others and some are more widely recognized and respected by employers. Here are some of the best agile and scrum certifications to consider:
1. Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) - This is one of the most popular and well-known agile and scrum certifications. It is offered by Scrum Alliance and it requires completion of a two-day course as well as an exam.
2 PMI-ACP - The Project Management Institute's Agile Certified Practitioner certification is also quite popular and it is respected by many employers. It requires the completion of 21 contact hours of training as well as an exam.
3 SAFe 4.0 Product Owner/Product Manager - This certification offered by Scaled Agile Inc. is designed specifically for product owners and product managers
There are many Agile and Scrum certifications available but not all of them are created equal. The best Agile and Scrum certifications will be those that are accredited by international organizations such as the Project Management Institute (PMI) or the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile). These certifications will have a rigorous curriculum and assessment process and will be recognized by employers around the world. Some of the best Agile and Scrum certifications include:
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
• ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
• PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner)