Pedicurist and Manicurist
· About Diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist
The Best Diploma Courses are Available from the Best Institute in Vadodara Gujarat India Diploma in Pedicurist & Manicurist is a two years course that is one of the most recognized courses by the Government of India. Candidates can learn manicure and pedicure through this diploma course besides. it also helps to develop soft skills and personality traits like teamwork communication skills etc. Students will come across real-life situations such as customer handling where they have to deal with different types of people using their soft skills rather than the technical knowledge they learned during their academic studies. It’s very important for students to handle clients because it gives them a hands-on experience which will help them when they go for job interviews or set up their own beauty salons after completion of the Diploma in Pedicurist & Manicurist Course from top schools in India.
· Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist
The candidate must be physically and mentally fit to perform the job of a pedicurist. The candidate must have completed 12th standard with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in any stream recognized by Central/ State Government Diploma course is open to those who have passed 10+2 examination with an aggregate of 50% or above but not possessing any Diploma qualification. The candidates who are appearing for the final year examination of 10+2 may also apply provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria stipulated by the concerned authority at the time of enrolling in the diploma course.
· How to Get Admission in a Diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist?
A diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist is a short duration course on hands and feet care. The students who wish to take admitted to this diploma program are advised to get the best pedicurist courses in India. To know more about Pedicurist & Manicurist Diploma Course you can visit studyjankari.com.
· Fee Structure for Diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist
A diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist is a specialized course. This course helps to gain knowledge about foot care and its treatment In this course students have to learn the basics of anatomy physiology pediatrics and psychology of foot. A diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist is a one-year course that includes three terms. This diploma course is of ten months duration consisting of four semesters Each semester consists of two terms as there are three subjects in each term.
· Syllabus and Subjects for Diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist
Pedicurist and Manicurist diploma course syllabus is as follows: Theory
1. Anatomy & Physiology
4. Chemical properties of skin
5. Dermatology & Skin Diseases and 6. Foot anatomy & physiology are the basic subjects of this course; 7. Practical aspects of pedicure-1 (soaking foot nail clipping and shaping filing nails) and 8 practical aspects of manicure (buffing nails cuticle care and massage) are the sub-topics for this course; 9 hands-on practice in a clinical environment for 10 days is compulsory for pass-outs from diploma in the pedicure-manicure course; all theory subjects will be taught through lectures as well as tutorials with 100% practical work experience to be provided in a Clinical environment/practical classroom situation by our experts along with an online e-learning platform where students can access their study materials.
· Why Choose Diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist?
The Pedicurist and Manicurist Course is designed for anyone who wants to work as a professional in the beauty industry The course will teach you the practical skills required to become a qualified pedicurist and manicurist including waxing treatments artificial nails and nail art techniques. The demand for pedicurists and manicurists is high. They are in great demand simply because their services contribute a lot to the health and well-being of people If you want to be part of this lucrative industry you need to take the course that will groom you into an expert practitioner. The Diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist is one such course that can lead you towards your dream job as a pedicure or nail specialist.
· Salary of a Diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist Graduate
The average annual salary of a diploma graduate in pedicurist and manicurist is 80,000. A pedicurist is a person who specializes in giving pedicures to clients.
Salary in Pedicurist and Manicurist Graduate – According to PayScale as of September 2016 the national median salary for a graduate with 0-5 years experience is $30,000 The average pay ranges from $25,000 to $40,000 per year. Those who work for salons earn considerably more than those who work for spas A mani-pedi professional can make up to $30 per hour and a salary of $45,000 annually.
· Career Options After Diploma in Pedicurist and Manicurist
Being a Pedicurist and Manicurist is of excellent career option. It is an amazing job that you can begin after completing the 12th Standard or Diploma. This career has many openings in various parts of India. You just need to complete your 12th and then you can get admission into this course.